I knew it had been a few days since my last post... didn't realize it had been over a week!
So, here's the quick and dirty update:
Last week was my rest week, so i did 2 milers on tuesday, wednesday, thursday and saturday and an outdoor five miler on sunday (in 60 degree sunshine!!)
This week I've been REALLY struggling to find motivation to run.. and I never seem to enjoy them.
Monday I skipped my run
Tuesday I postponed my run until after dinner.. and only managed to squeak out 1.5 30 minutes after pigging out on tacos >:(
Today (Wednesday) I eaked out 3 outdoor miles (once again in 60 degree sunshine!!)
So for the upcoming week: Ths will be 1.5; Fri will be 7.5; Sat will be snowboarding (!!!!!) and sun will be 3. Grand total should be 18 miles.
Next meal is in 14 minutes.. yes i'm counting down.. i'm starrvviinngg!
Oh, and school you ask? Meh. So far my exams have been in the low 90s.. I guess i'll have a chance to get A's again after all? Perhaps... perhaps..
...perhaps I demand too much of myself!
now, out to enjoy me some sunshine :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.