Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Climbing back on
It's always so hard to get back on the horse after you've been away for so long.
I didn't run FR this year, and literally did not run once the entire fall semester.
Needless to say I have packed on a lot of weight and have lost a lot of fitness.
I'm weighing in around 160, the highest in four years.
Ideally I'd be back between 140 and 150.
I think i'll go out for a run tonight. It's so hard to get back into it.
Today I ate:
2 100 cal bars
laughing cow cheese
chips
two pieces of bread
one egg
sausage
animal grackers and icing
yogurt
doesn't really look like i'm trying, does it. :/
I think that today i'll try to get my butt out and do 2 miles.
Goal for tomorrow:
jillian in the AM
3 miler in the PM
No food until Lunch at Betty's
yogurt at 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.