Saturday, December 18, 2010

5 minutes ago...

...I finished running my first 45 minute run of my training sesh.. ('cept I'm counting it as 55 cuz of my warm up and cool down..) that may not seem like a lot, but I haven't run that long since the 2nd weekend in October with my mom. AND I had a fairly fast pace in the last half. ANd since I pumped the advil before hand, I have almost ZERO knee issues!! Ok maybe a little.

I almost started walking halfway through since I had no mojo going on.. But then another woman started running.. And I couldn't start walking after that! So I got competitive, sped up, and kept running even when she stopped, and in the proccess found my mojo.

Switching from NPR to songs helped me pick up the pace too.

Ok but I'm still in the gym stretching my legs so I'm gonna go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.