Saturday, December 18, 2010

About earlier this week..

I didn't rn Wednesday- I had a micro final in the AM and wanted the am to study. And we all know that I don't run any other time of the day..
I did run Thursday however, but for the life of me I can't remember it. I think I ran sans iPhone which was nice. OH YES I remember now I ran two miles and walked one loop after each mile. After the first 1.2 miles I couldn't handle the slow pace - it was more work. So I ran my more natural pace and sprinted the last .1.

I didn't run Friday either. It was supposed to he a cross training day, but since my knee was in so much pain and Joshua had a SNOW DAY I got lazy.

I really made up for it today though, and I'll need to ice my knee when I get home. (I'm at the gym waiting for my man to pick me up.). I think the cause is from running in worn out sneaks. I believe Joshua is getting me a new pair for Xmas! Yippee!

Well that might be all for the update. Did I mention my new training plan? It follows a two week rotation and contains 2 long runs, 4 slow runs, 2 speed runs, a tempo run a hill repeat, and 2 cross training days. One day per rotation is totally gym free. This is supposed to be tomorrow, but I might cheat since next weekend we'll be in PA with joshua's family.

Ok. That's really it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.