Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I had a fairly hood workout this morning, after having taken yesterday off to study.
Tuesdays are supposed to be my slow and easy day, but for some reason I just could not keep my pace down!! I guess that's ok, it wasn't exactly a speed w/o and I was able to finish. I did one lap walking for every four that I ran, and did that four times, plus a warm up an a cool down. I had so much trouble with the dry air today. I think it's because I'm getting sick.. But anyway my eyes were tearing up terribly and my throat was raw and dry.

After my run I did knee lifts (3x10)
Leg presses (2x10@130 - my glutes were still aching from sat!!)
Leg pressups (3x10@90)
Leg pressdowns (3x 12,10,8)
Add/abductors (3x90)(3x70-low bar)

More cool down - then I fueled up for studying!

I've eaten more than usual, but I am starving today!! Oh, I should also note that this work out was from seven thirty to right thirty and that I did not eat before hand. I drank 2 of my green FR waterbottles and that still was not sufficient

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.