Monday, January 24, 2011

Can't keep count

Yesterday was supposed to be a two miler around the track (there's a cold front going through right now so outside running I out of the question. I had some major trouble keeping track of my loops though, and since I didn't look at the time before I started, I have no clue how far I ran. I'm assuming it's somewhere between 1.5 and 2.5 miles, but I've no idea. It was kind of nice though, to just be so consumed with runnin that I forget to think..

Considerig it was the day after my long run I expected more pain, but after some good stretching I felt fine. Low on energy, but no pain or soreness.

Today is a rest day, and tomorrow is a three miler.

The total mileage for this week was 13 miles. If I stay on target, next week it will be 15.5, and the following week 17.

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.