The past week was not such a great one training-wise, but I did have a couple really great runs.
Joshua got me gloves and an ear warmer thing, so I attempted a run on Xmas eve - only managed a mile because I had just eaten.
The next two days we were in PA celebrating with joshua's family, so I didn't Run at all. We did go for two short walks at least.
The next day I was way too exhausted to run, and I basically just sat around.
The 28th I ran only 1.2, and on the 29th I got up really early and did 2.2 before we left for Houghton. I had gotten new shoes the day before, Nike Pegasus. I LOVE them. I do not love the treadmill however and it is bothering my knees.
We were in houghton for the 30th, and I managed a two miler around campus. It was probably the best run I've had... Ever. It was twenty degrees out, very sunny, and there was just a nice covering of old snow. It was wonderful, and a much-needed reminder of why I run.
Yesterday morning I got up and ran again, just a bit under three miles. We were buffalo, so I ran onto elmwood ave. That was a pretty awesome run as well, the time just flew by.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.