Friday, July 22, 2011

FINALLY

I weighed in at 153.6... thank god.. i was getting really sick of seeing it at 154 day after day! Now to just keep the scale below that!! Honestly even if I don't get any lower than 153.6 all week I'll just be glad to finally be below 154! I think part of the reason was that I took it really easy yesterday and I've always found that on my days off I tend to burn through way more calories than heavy workout days. Dunno why. Maybe because my body finally has time to make all that muscle? Because after my 2 miler I literally lay on the couch eating for 8 hours. I didn't really eat dinner, so that definitely helped.

Today was my long run day, and it was pretty awesome! I did 7 miles, at a 9:1 run walk ratio. It put me at a 14 m/m which is a LOT slower than I want to run the half. I think next week I'll do the same ratio, but up my speed running to 11:30 instead of 12:15. I really do like the walking breaks, it helps break up the monotony of treadmill running. Also, yesterday Joshua and I drove the course and it is WAY more difficult than I thought it was going to be. Miles and miles of hills. Some miles of just uphill or flat with no downhill. ;alskdfjlsdjfsdf. I'm really going to need to up the intensity of my hill training!

Right now my goal time for the race is to get in under 3 hours. We'll see!! If I do manage to lose all this weight it will make this race a lot easier! Just gotta keep at it and keep eating over 1000 calories a day. None of this 500 calorie limit business that I take on when I get impatient!

I'm having a bit of a bigger breakfast because I was pretty darn hungry. Somewhere between 250-300 calories. Lunch will be a salad, an egg sandwich and popcorn (300). Snack will be kashi, pretzels and oatmeal (300). Dinner will be a flatbread pizza and salad (300) and dessert will be popcorn and pretzels (150) for a total of 1350-1500. I AM going to make it through an entire day of sticking to my meals plans. Just watch!! NO peanut butter and NO frosting and NO cupcakes. Oh, and NO eating before the time!!

Okay. That aught to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.