Today, my final weigh-in of week four was 141.2. That puts week 4's average at 152.8, a 1.5 drop from last week! This also happens to be the longest streak of consecutive drops, so I'm not exactly expecting it to continue! I just hope that by the end of this week I'm below 150 consistantly.. 150 is just the top weight that I never, evvver want to go over. Can't wait to see the other side of it - it's been over 2 years now!
Today's run was pretty good... hard though. Very tough. I'm extremely exhausted - sleeping has been difficult for me. I have a lot of issues falling and staying asleep, and when I am sleeping it's not very deep and involves a lot of tossing and turning. bleck. It was a hill workout, and I've decided that T's hill will be a steady progression for a mile, and then repeat it for the second mile. .75mi for both warm up and cool down. I wore my newton's for both the warm up and cool down.. they are ahhmazing. sqeee. I had zero energy for the hills this morning though. It took every ounce of self discipline to keep on keepin on. The second mile I alternated running for .2 and walking for .05, just to lower my heart rate. I don't feel hungry at all, but since i had a low BS and was working at an anerobic level... it just didn't mix well. I also will need a break soon from this crazy workout schedule.. that's what next week is for! I think that I'm just going to do 15 miles that week and not cut back on strength training. I'll do a 2-3-3-2-5 monday thru fri.
Aight. Back to the books for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.