Also, I weighed in at 153!!! Yay! I'm finally moving in the right direction! I will feel 100% better when I get below 150. Soo close! honestly just 3.2 pouns and I'll feel great. Tho' at the moment I'm just happy to be below 154. :)
In other good news, I FINALLY got a pair of newtons! Yikes! It's kind of scary.. I'm going to have to completely revamp my running form. It's just a difference, I had no idea until I actually tried them on. It's like having a rocking chair on the bottom of your midfoot. But I love them :)
Also, runners are the nicest people of all, I have decided. Some random older gentlement who had clearly just finished running upwards of fify miles put my grocery cart away for me when I had finished loading the car. How sweet is that?
ALSO, I might be in a commercial tomorrow! We will see if I am feeling brave enough ;) It would be in my new shoes for the company. I think lots of people will be there,but I'm still concerned about my form.. and since I'll be on video tape.. But i'm going to suck up and do it, because I know that I'll regret it otherwise!
I'm trying really hard today to watch what I'm eating so that I don't bounce to high up tomorrow. We're having dinner at our pastor's house which will definitely make it tough. But. I've been really good so far. My snack will be a serving of pretzels and nothing else, and after dinner I can have popcorn and nothing else. NO DESSERTS!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.