I am exhausted. utterly wiped. It's from all of these workouts on top of getting <8hrs of sleep a night, when my body requires 9 to be fully functional. bleck.
I weighed in at 154 AGAIN this morning, so that's a no-go on being under that all week. But, maybe that will be my week's highest. One can hope. I've really got to reign in my post-dinner eating. That's where my biggest problem lies. Yesterday I bought those 100 calories wraps, so for lunches I will have a veggie wrap with a smidge of dressing, a peice of fruit, and 1/2 serving of pretzels(350). Breakfast is still kashi(150). Snack will be ONLY at three (no more cheating!) and will be an egg sanwich with 75%reduced fat cheese, soymilk, and popcorn (350). Dinner will still be whatever Joshua is having (<500) and snack will be popcorn BEFORE nine o'clock. No cheating on this either. If I follow this I will be eating <1500 which really should be the maximum number of calories I eat if I really want to lose weight. I have pudding in the fridge, low cal, which I can snack on INSTEAD of frosting if I have a sweet tooth. It's incredibly rich and the entire contanier has only 230 calories in it.
Today's run was ok, not as great as yesterday's but still really good. I was pretty wiped, as I mentioned, so I did the 4:1 run walk ratio, and kept the incline at 4% for that middle 1.5mi. My legs are tiiired. I'm also doing the p90x leg routine today, but I am not going to push it at all. I'm going to be super careful with my lunges, not dipping far down and not using weights. I am starting to see a small difference in my body. I can't feel it in my clothing yet, but I can see less of a muffin top (FINALLY). Just can't wait to drop a cup size.
Okay so tomorrow's plan is to run an easy 2 miler without walking breaks, and for my second workout to walk two miles on the treadmill. Friday will my a 7-er, followed by an upperbody and ab workout. I think I should be just fine doing the 7 miles as long as I take my time and allow myself plenty of walking breaks. I'm going to aim for a 6:1 run walk ration, writing down on a peice of paper at what minute to stop and walk so I don't have to do math in my head. for example, walk until it's been a minute, from minutes walk 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, and so on.
man I am exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.