The good: I'm down to 154.0, more than a 4lb drop from where I was a little over two weeks ago.
The bad: I fumbled on my running this morning. I am totally low on energy, which is probably related to getting less than 7 hours of sleep every night. I do better when I get 9+. which SUCKS since i loathe sleeping. I wish I could be one of those people who only need five or six. Sleeping is juch such a time waster.
Oh, and I'm cold here in the library.
Well.. focusing on the positives. I dropped about .6 from yesterday which was surprising since I about ate my body weight in junk food yesterday. If I keep up with this two lb a week drop I'll be 145 by the time school starts. !!!! But in order to keep up with that type of loss I'll have to cut about 1000 calories a day. Half from food and half from exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.